Learning from MySQL Failures at Scale
Learn how to architect your MySQL infrastructure to avoid failures at scale.
If you are designing Highly Available services, then handling database failure is the most critical topic you should cover first. Learn how is MySQL world handling database failures.
Join this webinar to learn:
- How a business died due to incorrect MySQL backup procedure.
- How automatic MySQL failover caused Github to go offline.
- How Facebook is using assisted MySQL failover instead of automated failover.
- How to use semi-synchronous MySQL replication to run fully scalable services.
- How to do MySQL backups and verifications.
- How to do MySQL replications and failover.
- How to secure your MySQL and encyrpt the data.