Data Streaming with Apache Kafka and MongoDB
Learn how to integrate Kafka with MongoDB.
This webinar explores the use-cases and architecture for Kafka, and how it integrates with MongoDB to build sophisticated data-driven applications that exploit new sources of data.
Attend the webinar to learn:
- What MongoDB is and where it's used
- What data streaming is and where it fits into modern data architectures
- How Kafka works, what it delivers, and where it's used
- How to operationalise the Data Lake with MongoDB & Kafka
- How MongoDB integrates with Kafka – both as a producer and a consumer of event data