Riga Dev Days 2017
The biggest tech conference in Baltic States. All about Java, Web and Open Source.
Riga Dev Days is a software development conference organised by three independent, non-profit local organizations - Java User Group Latvia, Google Developer Group Riga, Oracle User Group Latvia! Conference is going to take place on 15th and 16th of May, 2017, followed by a workshop day on 17th. As in the last year, event venue is one of the largest and most contemporary film theatres in the Eastern Europe - Kino Citadele.
What to expect
- In 2016 the conference was visited by 500+ attendees and 50 speakers from all over the world and this year we aim to provide highest quality content from the industry experts!
- Carefully organized agenda to include over 40 of only the most relevant topics and technologies. Expect the delivery to be hands-on and immediately useful. Oh, and we have zero tolerance for sales pitches.
- Multiple parallel tracks dedicated:
- Java/JVM Development,
- Web and Mobile,
- Oracle technologies,
- DevOps and Development tools,
- Programming Internet of Things
- Workshop day where attendees will have an opportunity to get some new practical skills from the best developers.