Reactive Microservices Architecture
Design Principles for Distributed Systems (Microservices).
One of the best books out there on Microsrvices by Lightbend's CTO and Co-Founder Jonas Bonér.
- Services to the Rescue
- Slicing the Monolith
- SOA Dressed in New Clothes?
- What Is a Reactive Microservice?
- Isolate All the Things
- Act Autonomously
- Do One Thing, and Do It Well
- Own Your State, Exclusively
- Embrace Asynchronous Message-Passing
- Stay Mobile, but Addressable
- Microservices Come in Systems
- Systems Need to Exploit Reality
- Service Discovery
- API Management
- Managing Communication Patterns
- Security Management
- Minimizing Data Coupling
- Minimizing the Cost of Coordination